Monday, June 17, 2013

Simply The Best!

If you love your cat I hope you try 777 The Mark of the Best cat food!

My three cats are thriving on it and as I get the hang of doing a blog, you'll be able to see pictures of my   crew.  I will be sharing about their ongoing adventures and looking forward to hearing about yours!

All three are rescues, but Liora's story is the most striking of the three.  She is now 13 years old and I adopted her in May 2012.  Coming from a hoarding situation, her lack of social skills took patience on my part.  She has so been worth the time and love it has taken to gain her trust.  A dainty girl, Liora is part Manx and part Siamese.  Not an evening goes by that she doesn't curl up next to me when I'm sitting and enjoying a good book.  Her warm presence and sense of 'being home' makes every night a good one.

More in the days to come about the bonded brothers that I adopted one at a time - and boy are they glad to be back together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment